Cleveland Ohio based, Senegalese descendant Ken “Dirty Grandpa” Bray calls upon life experience in his music with a dramatic and theatrical narrative style that seamlessly showcases his rap, rock, classical and alternative influences in thought-provoking, deeply personal and sometimes controversial ways.
He is a medical student
• He actually is a grandfather
• He is a prostate cancer survivor
• He is a competitive Powerlifter
• He does not use the word "nigger" in any context
• He does not refer to women as bitches, thots or hoes
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!